Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dear Ma, Pa, Barb, Ann & Ele Letter No. 84

Co. "A" A.S.T.U. 3920
U. of ORE.
Eugene, Ore.
Letter 84
Rec'd 120

Dear Ma, Pa, Barb, Ann & Ele,

I got a few minutes so I thought I would write a few lines until I fall out.
Well we got some workout in P.E. today and boy they really went to town on us and I believe that's the best workout since I'm in the army. And then we took a swell shower and I weighed myself strip. I weigh 156 - not bad for strip.
Your letter 120 made me feel more
[?] than happy ma. About Aunt Anna's letters. But we will forget it and let it go at that?
And I'm almost positive I told you about the two girls we met on the bus when we went to Spokane. I wish you would look that up.
I got a letter from Anita today & she thanks you an awful lot for the hankie. I think she wrote you a letter.
She also said she may come down to see me being Tacoma is so close. I hope she does come down.
Times just about up so I'll close remaining
Your Loving Soldier Boy,
Love & Kisses,
Tony

P.S. Thanks for your card ma. It was very sweet.

No comments: